Software Engineer (1)
PiSrc LLC is hiring a full-time Software Engineer to work in our NYC office. PiSrc is offering a hands-on opportunity to work on a rang of challenging software engineering projects including applied artificial intelligence, enterprise Java, PHP and Python applications, and digital content solutions. PiSrc is a hybrid software product and solutions company focusing on radical quality to create scalable high-performance solutions to real-world problems. Your work matters and it will impact S&P 500 companies and large public audiences.
Who We're Looking for
We hire smart, passionate, and creative individuals seeking to learn, grow and contribute in a team environment. We look for great people open to sharing great ideas, who enjoy writing beautiful code that matters.
Desired skill Set
- Java/Python plus one major language (functional or object oriented).
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and web application technologies.
- Solid foundation of algorithms, data analysis, machine learning and deep learning.
- Experience with analytics tools and technologies (Google / Adobe)
- Experience with content management systems (CMS)
- Linux System Administration
Job duties include, but are not limited to
- Analyze business requirements and apply automation through algorithms and computing methodologies. Develop software to be licensed to use on CMS to facilitate content authoring and publishing.
- Design and develop enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS) that integrate with search, Product Information Management (PIM) systems, marketing, and e-commerce platforms.
- Gather business requirements and users' experience preferences for software/application design.
- Build software infrastructure and decouple software components to ensure efficient software development and maintenance.
- Provide database management and maintenance to existing software applications, analyze operation capabilities of systems and identify system improvement requirements.
- Create Technical Documentation for reference and reporting.
- Perform quality assurance tests and detect defects.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.